Terms and Conditions of Tom’s 1-Percenter™ Partner Program
1. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT – By clicking the “Register Now” button below, you signify you have reviewed, understand and agree to these Terms and Conditions. Tom Gentile is presented by TomsTradingRoom, LLC, a limited liability company in Florida.
2. AGREEMENT – The terms and conditions of this Agreement will apply whether or not student completes the Program. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Student and TomsTradingRoom, LLC. In the event any provision of this Agreement is determined to be unenforceable, the other provisions of the Agreement shall remain in full force.
3. CANCELLATION POLICY – Money Back Guarantee – Join us for week 1. If you are not satisfied, email us before week 2 starts to receive a full refund.
4. ARBITRATION POLICY – All matters pertaining to this Agreement shall be governed by, construed, and enforced under the laws of the US and abroad, where the subscription has been accepted by TomsTradingRoom, LLC. The parties herein waive trial by court or jury. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this agreement, the breach thereof, the introductory program, or any materials, shall be settled by mandatory arbitration in accordance with the rules of the Florida Arbitration Board. Declaratory relief ordering such arbitration, as well as any judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s), if applicable, shall be entered by the court having jurisdiction thereof. For that purpose, the parties hereto consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of an appropriate court and site for arbitration located in Florida, USA. In the event of litigation or arbitration, the parties agree that the prevailing party shall be entertained by said court, arbitration panel, or any court of competent jurisdiction if the action is filed more than twenty-one (21) months subsequent to the date of enrollment.
5. REPRESENTATIONS – Student acknowledges that TomsTradingRoom, LLC has made no representations or guarantees other than those expressed herein; Student had not relied thereon; and TomsTradingRoom, LLC specifically disclaims any representations or warranties. Moreover, Student recognizes and acknowledges that individual performance depends upon the individual skills, time availability, and decision of each Student in the Program. Also acknowledges that TomsTradingRoom, LLC has copyright protected material and they cannot assign the benefit of the program or any of its rights under it in any way whatsoever, duplicate course materials, solicit TomsTradingRoom, LLC’s customers or digitally record TomsTradingRoom, LLCs webinars or classes. Further, Student acknowledges that in addition to schedule TomsTradingRoom, LLC’s classes to trade successfully. Student may need access to additional trading tools/data. This Agreement represents the entire understanding and supersedes all prior statements, agreements, and understandings, if any, either oral or written. Moreover, Tom’s 1-percenter Trading Tools is general information and educational in nature and should not be construed as investment advice, a recommendation or an offer to buy or sell any security or the suitability of any investment strategy for Student. All purchasers of Tom’s 1-percenter Trading Tools or other products herein are encouraged to speak with a licensed representative of their choice regarding the appropriateness of investing or of any particular investment strategy.